Monday, January 25, 2010

Is Couponing Worth It?


I have been couponing hard-core since June and I have to say it has completely revolutionized the way I think about shopping. However, many of my friends and acquaintances have not been converted and I have been privy to many conversations dismissing the use of coupons. It takes too much time. The items I buy don't have coupons. Coupons are only for junk food. The savings do not make up for the time spent. And on and on.

I respectfully beg to differ.

Exhibit A: The above picture shows 30 bags of Kraft shredded cheese, 4 boxes of Electrasol dishwasher tablets, microwave popcorn, rice cake snacks, and a plethora of canned tomato products. I paid $25.64 for all of it and got back $30 in catalinas for future purchases. Essentially I got paid $4.36 to take all of it home.

Is it worth it? Oh yeah, baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment